Leica DD230 Smart Utility Locator
The new Leica DD230 combines enhanced trace capabilities, producing greater detection accuracy and increased distance tracing with an intuitive, user-friendly package. With added confidence, you can locate and trace deeper and further than ever before.
With an innovative antenna design, large colour screen and advanced digital signal processing, the DD230 provides reliable performance through easy operation, detecting the smallest signals in the most congested areas.
To locate buried utilities deeper and further than before, with greater user confidence, use the Leica DD230.
- SMART Technology; GPS, Bluetooth®, 8GB internal memory
- Power, Radio, Auto modes
- Transmitter modes, 131kHz, 33kHz, 8kHz or Auto (automatic detection of the transmitter signal)
- Depth detection up to 7 meters (23 feet)
- Good-to-Go™ Health Check and Start up test
- On-board video user guides
- IP66 rating - protection from dust and water
- Web Calibration Verification
- 3 year Warranty
For professionals looking to streamline utility locating operations, the Leica DD SMART utility locators create a single source solution. DX Shield software provides a space for utility analysis and a convenient connection between SMART locators to increase productivity and save time.
DX Shield software allows you to gain a better understanding of task performance and site complexities with easy-to-use reports that provide a fast and convenient overview of product use, reducing utility strikes and saving direct repair costs and project downtime.
The Leica DD SMART utility locators and DX Shield software open the door to a connected world, anywhere, anytime. Leica DD SMART utility locators detect underground assets deeper, faster and more accurately. Understand site activity and utility locator use in greater detail with DX Shield software. The DD230/220 SMART locators are scalable and designed with the latest Bluetooth technology, providing a wire-free connection to mobile devices.
Connect and download data stored in the DD SMART utility locators’ internal memory, including GPS positioning and transfer it back to the DX Shield software for analysis. USB connectivity provides a convenient connection to DX Office Shield for product configuration, maintenance and data analysis.
- Mode: DD230 Smart
- Power: 50 / 60 Hz mains electrical and harmonics
- Radio: 15kHz to 60kHz
- Auto: Power, Radio, 33kHz
- Transmitter Modes: 131.072 (131) kHz, 32.768 (33) kHz, 8.192 (8) kHz, 512 Hz, 640 Hz
- Depth Range: Line 0.1m to 7m, 4 inches to 23 feet, Sonde 0.1 to 10m, Sonde 4 inches to 32.8 feet
- Depth Accuracy*: 5%
- Bluetooth: Class 2 BLE dual mode module, Bluetooth Classic 2.1, Bluetooth 4.0 (LE)
- GPS**: Chipset (1): u-blox®GPS, Reciever Type: GPS L1C/A, SBAS L1C/A, QZSS L1C/A, GLONASS L1OF, BeiDou B1, Accuracy (2): Horizontal Position 2.5 m, Autonomous, 2.0 m SBAS,CEP, Start time: Cold 45 s typical, Aided 7 s typical, Hot 1 s typical
- Memory Capacity: 8 GB internal memory
- Environmental Standard: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -20° C to +50° C, -4° F to +122° F
- Battery: 7.4V Rechargeable Li - Ion
- Battery operating time**: 15 h
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 765x290 x93mm, 30.12 x11.42x3.66 inches
- *Depth to an undistorted signal
- ** (1) All data/information according to manufacturer u-blox®GPS; Leica Geosystems does not assume any liability whatsoever for such information.
(2) Accuracy is dependent upon various factors including atmospheric conditions, multipath, obstructions, signal geometry and number of tracked satellites.
- *** Constant use at 20°C/68°F